News: Assistant Warehouse Manager Sought - Limelite Lighting Ltd
Assistant Warehouse Manager - Limelite Lighting Limited
Broadcast, Film and Event Lighting Company, based in Kent
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Limelite Lighting is a leading supplier of lighting, power and rigging equipment to the broadcast, film, photographic and events industries. Due to increased production levels, we are currently seeking an Assistant Warehouse Manager to provide hands-on support for our Warehouse Manager and manage our team of Lighting Technicians.
The successful applicant will be based at our warehouse in Goudhurst, Kent. This is a rural location, and therefore you will need to hold a full driving licence and possess your own mode of transport.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an AV warehouse environment.
- Sound knowledge of prepping and testing lighting, rigging and power equipment for a range of genres.
- A broad understanding of the AV technology by brands, such as LitePanel, Astera, ChromaQ, Fomex, Cream Source, MA, Data Strategy etc.
- Experience in managing warehouse booking systems.
- Towing experience/licence is preferrable.
- Previous experience managing a small team.
We’re looking for someone who can slot straight into our team with ease and hit the ground running. Therefore, you must be personable, hardworking, enthusiastic, and methodical, with the ability to motivate others.
Normal working hours are 9am to 5:30pm. However, the nature of the industry often dictates working hours.
How to apply